Excavator / Assistant drill master
Do you not shy away from tough jobs and do you like to work outdoors? Are you a real go-getter who likes to roll up his sleeves? Are you good at working together but are you also able to work independently? Then you are the excavator / assistant drillmaster we are looking for!
- provides support to the drilling team;
- maintenance of equipment;
- determining whether equipment and resources should be improved or repaired.
- good command of the Dutch language;
- in possession of a VCA diploma;
- in possession of DVP is an advantage;
- no 9 to 5 mentality;
- preferably living in the vicinity of Schaijk.
- independent and enthusiastic;
- flexible and accurate;
- driven and active;
- go-getter who wants to learn.
What do we offer?
- a challenging job;
- informal and pleasant working atmosphere;
- a growing company;
- flexible working hours.
Where are you going to work?
Kouwenberg Infra is the specialist in the field of trenchless drilling techniques. Kouwenberg Infra can make drillings in various sizes and different types of material with its own drilling machines. Besides drilling machines, Kouwenberg Infra also has its own means of transport and earthmoving machines. The entire process can thus be carried out in-house.
Are you going to be our new excavator? Then please respond as soon as possible. We would like to receive an extensive CV with a concise motivation showing that you meet the above requirements. You can send your application to Gea van Loon via firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, you can contact her at the phone number 0412-405404.
Acquisition as a result of this advertisement is not appreciated.