WHY CHOOSE KOUWENBERG INFRA?
Kouwenberg Infra has more than 14 years of experience in performing open
front bores. We will relieve you of your worries during the entire process of installing the casing/conducting pipe without trenches.
CO2 PERFORMANCE LADDER
Kouwenberg Infra is a company that is active in carrying out horizontal trenchless techniques and related civil engineering work, including work in the risk areas in the rail infrastructure. By critically assessing energy consumption, we are working on reducing our CO₂ footprint.
The SKAO CO₂ Performance Ladder has been used to obtain the CO₂ awareness certificate that shows the extent to which the policy has been implemented in the organization. It looks at the following four parts:
The CO₂ emissions of Kouwenberg Infra reflect the total amount of greenhouse gases that we emit in a year. This is the CO₂ production that is released when we consume fossil fuels, for example, which we can influence. This includes fuel consumption for materials, equipment and passenger transport. The year 2012 is seen as a base year.
Targets for CO₂ reduction
We want to achieve our goals through:
- Use of more economical and cleaner equipment;
- When purchasing new company cars and / or passenger cars, take energy label, consumption and emissions into account;
- Awareness among employees of the effect on the use of the equipment and the vehicle fleet;
- Effective planning of passenger traffic and transportation;
- Stimulate employees with regard to the economical use of materials, the use of gas and electricity;
- Replace lighting in workshop and shed with efficient LED lamps;
- Make an inventory of the application of battery packs / hybrid packs to supply electricity at project locations;
- Expand and apply electric vehicle fleet;
- Register the diesel consumption of the material and investigate the most reduction potential.
- Kouwenberg Infra has set itself the target of achieving a reduction of 4.8% in 2022 compared to the base year. This means that we want to reduce by 0.5% compared to 2020.
Kouwenberg Infra actively participates in the following chain initiatives:
- VLARIO werkgroep 8
- Duurzaam Collectief
- Lidmaatschap van de brancheorganisatie NSTT
Kouwenberg Infra examines, evaluates and presents the data publicly via reporting. For further information and documentation regarding our participation in the CO₂ Performance Ladder, we refer you to our company page at SKAO.
Our CO2 performance ladder certificate and accompanying reports can be found under Downloads. If you would like more information about the CO2 performance ladder, please contact us.
Interested in our technology?
Would you like to know how our technology is implemented in practice? We have selected a number of videos especially for you that show you exactly how it works. Check them out soon!